FASHION: Liquid Velvet Studios (LVS)
Woot!! My first blog on something in my inventory!! I hope I do every other blogger out there in the SL world a small bit of justice. I have big footprints to walk behind and in.
~* Liquid Velvet Studios *~
~* Designer: Ravenlynn Templar *~
LVS happens to – in my honest opinion – host some of the most unique and high quality fashion items in all of SL. I discovered LVS a while back when I got wind of a sale and – of course – had to go check it out. I’ve been going back ever since.
Ravenlynn has wonderful visions and is very talented in transforming those visions into pixelated wonders. So, to honor her, I had to show off some of my favorites plus a few of her new items that everyone should just run to go buy.
~*Red Riding Hood Halloween Costume*~
– Introduced as part of her petticoat costume line, Red Riding Hood is simply stated yummy goodness. The cape comes in two versions: hood up and hood down. I highly recommend if going for hood up, you wear hair that is down. It simply looks outstanding. My favorite part are the sleeves (as silly as that may sound). The puffiness is just enough to give it that extra bit of oomph detail and adds to the quaintness of the rest of the outfit. Ooh, and the sockies are nifty.
~*Jester Halloween Costume & Geisha Revamped (Petticoat)*~
– As I told Ravenlynn when I saw her, the Jester was absolutely adorable!! I mean look at it!!!! The colors are amazing and the hat…… I can’t tell you how many hats I have in my inventory that I argue with because they simply do not sit right on my head. But there it is, bells and all!! And yes, the jester’s staff comes with the outfit.
– The Geisha Revamped to Petticoatland (yeah, just made that up!) is TOTALLY LVS and I love it!! The traditional geisha style is kept – and you can wear it without the petticoat if you like – as the petticoat adds extra funness to the style.
~*Broom Ha Ha, Snow White Halloween Costume & Lil Mew Outfit*~
– Ok, Broom Ha Ha was an unexpected treasure to find. When I headed back to LVS to pick up the Jester outfit, I saw this on the wall next to it. OMG, it freakin rocks!! The hat (love it!), the cape (love it more!), the whole ensemble (OMG, I need a wet nap!) is just fantasmagorical! I plan on wearing this every opportunity I get!
– Snow White was too cute to pass up in the Petticoat Costume line. True to the traditional Snow White colors, the petticoat again adds a vibrant oompf and makes it cute and sexy.
– The Lil Mew outfit..umm…yeah…I sleep in it. It’s just comfy as all hell and cute to boot. This is stuff I sleep in RL, so it ranks among my top favorites.
So there you have it folks!! After all that, if you are not beating down the door to LVS on Cassiopeia Isle, then there is something totally wrong with you! So check it out!
~*~ Aly ~*~
7 Comments »
- Alysha's Purple Passion Month
- Cera's Closet Combos (CCC)
- Cool Moments
- Fresh Off the Blogs
- Friends & Family
- Hit Lists
- Holiday Savings & Sales
- In Search of Missing Designers
- Monthly Wrap-Up
- New Blog Stuff
- Opinion Poll of the Week
- Places to Go
- Plurky Blogger Challenge
- Random Ramblings & Thoughts
- Recent Items
- Second Life Woes
- Shoe Fair 2010
- SL Athena's Cup
- SLRFL Events & Announcements
- Where to Play