Happy Rez Day to Me
Wow. I’ve been in SL a year. How’d that happen?
Half of me says it feels like it hasn’t been that long. The other half says it’s been longer.
So what have I learned in my 12 months of SL:
– The search bar in your inventory is your friend. So is the word WORN.
– Never be embarrassed if your hair and your shoes wind up in your butt. 95% of the people in SL have experienced what you have.
– Shopping is an addiction. It’s also like your mother. As much as you’d like to ignore her, you know you can’t, because you love her. And she’ll nag you until you pay attention to her.
– Most people in SL portray a visual that is not like themselves. But few of them show the real people they are inside. Those people are your friends and family.
– No one is worth your saddened tears. Those that are will never make you cry for any other reason than happiness.
And those are my thoughts for the day. Now I’m off to trudge through yesterday’s snow to go to work.
All my love to my friends, family and loved ones that have made my first year in SL a wonderful one to remember. And here’s to year number 2.
~*~ Aly ~*~
3 Comments »
- Alysha's Purple Passion Month
- Cera's Closet Combos (CCC)
- Cool Moments
- Fresh Off the Blogs
- Friends & Family
- Hit Lists
- Holiday Savings & Sales
- In Search of Missing Designers
- Monthly Wrap-Up
- New Blog Stuff
- Opinion Poll of the Week
- Places to Go
- Plurky Blogger Challenge
- Random Ramblings & Thoughts
- Recent Items
- Second Life Woes
- Shoe Fair 2010
- SL Athena's Cup
- SLRFL Events & Announcements
- Where to Play