FRESH OFF THE BLOGS: Almost Summer…But Not Yet
Picking back up this very popular category. Just to remind everyone, I tend to list anything that has caught my eye that has been posted between Saturday and Friday mid-day, as I usually post this Friday afternoon – early evening.
So let’s see what has been spawned this week, shall we?
– Alienbear Gupte releases a continuation of her SLRFL contribution, the Princess Carita Collection, in eight other gemstones. Also released this week, as part of a collaboration with RL and SL lingerie company Carnal Lingerie, comes “Floretta”. Both sets looks simply amazing. (http://alienbearjewel.blogspot.com)
– Reaching back just one more day, DoC releases “Emotions”, full of wonderful detail and available as a gorgeous dress or a pants outfit. And then today, he goes ahead and releases “Catrina”, a H-O-T corset-style top with pants outfit. I think he just likes to watch me drool. (http://dedesigning.com/blog)
– Ravenlynn has us thinking of funner, sunnier days as she releases outrageously adorable summer babydoll-ish dresses. And all for only L$50 each!! How can you pass that up? (http://liquidvelvetstudios.blogspot.com)
– Nyte Caligari drops a load of new releases on our heads, including “Piccilo” – a cute summer dress, and “Bandeau” – a pants outfit featuring a sheer, flowing top. Must shop! (http://nytenday.blogspot.com)
– PixelDolls handed over some gorgeous looking tops and more additions to the latest mini-dress release. (http://www.nafii.com/PixelDolls)
– Sioxie must be on a “cami” train lol. She releases yet another installment of her ruched camisoles, this time in wild animal prints. Love ’em! (http://secondwavefashion.blogspot.com)
– Tracy Scofield of Encore rereleases some of her favorites in pink to benefit the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Stop by, pick up your favorites, and help benefit a worthy cause. (http://tracyscofield.blogspot.com)
– Ciera Bergman gives us girlie girls a girlie girl dress in “Gabbi II”. OMG, it so shouts of spring, I luuuv it! (http://vitaminci.blogspot.com)
– NEWEST DISCOVERY! While on my continued tour of all those owning Subscribe-o-matics, I happened upon MEYA. For those that don’t know, MEYA creates unique poses, mainly aimed at couples. I was awestruck when I was camming around to view these poses. Definitely a must stop for professional photographers. Anyhoo, two new releases this week – “Busted”, aptly named for the naughty couple being caught offguard ;o), and “Lazin”, which actually comes in two variations. Check it out! (http://meyaposes.blogspot.com)
– ATTENTION ALL MY CONTENT CREATORS THAT CREATE SHOES!! You better have sent in your applications for the SL Footwear Expo to Phoenix Chapman. I will verily disappointed and perplexed if I know you make shoes and don’t see you there. (http://phoenixchapman.com/shoefair)
Have a wonderful shopping-filled weekend!
~*~ Aly ~*~
PSSST….this was my 100th post!!!!!!
No comments yet.
- Alysha's Purple Passion Month
- Cera's Closet Combos (CCC)
- Cool Moments
- Fresh Off the Blogs
- Friends & Family
- Hit Lists
- Holiday Savings & Sales
- In Search of Missing Designers
- Monthly Wrap-Up
- New Blog Stuff
- Opinion Poll of the Week
- Places to Go
- Plurky Blogger Challenge
- Random Ramblings & Thoughts
- Recent Items
- Second Life Woes
- Shoe Fair 2010
- SL Athena's Cup
- SLRFL Events & Announcements
- Where to Play