FRESH OFF THE BLOGS: Fashion Expo 2008 Edition
OMG! I can’t believe the day is just about here! I’m so excited and nervous…..
I’m going to need everyone there to help me make it through! :o) So please please please, make sure you stop by the Fashion Expo and stop by the Fashion Show tomorrow, Saturday, June 7th at 11AM SLT. So many wonderfully talented models (and me!) will be showing off one of a kind creations from some of the expo’s designers. I myself will be modeling original, one of a kind items from: Stones of Heaven, Digit Darkes, and Zaara’s Indian Couture.
After the show, all the items will be put up for auction, with all the proceeds going to the Relay for Life in Second Life. ALSO….you can vote for the Fashion Expo’s Top Fashion Model (including me!). Each vote is only L$1 and again, all proceeds go to the RFL.
And then after the show, make sure you make your way around the expo. The build is absolutely phenomenal, spanning four sims. The Fashion Expo team did a marvelous job bringing all this together for a wonderful cause.
In keeping with the theme, here are the blog posts from designers participating in the Fashion Expo:
– one of the designers I will be modeling for, Zaara Kohime, made an absolutely beautiful dress for the auction. I almost fell out of my chair when she sent me the pic. For her booth, she has pink version of one of her latest dresses, “Freespirit”. (http://zaarakohime.blogspot.com)
– Miss Laynie Link of Layniewear (who I had the pleasure of chatting with last night at the expo) releases a unique design of prim and light just for the expo. Also a cute pink version of a dress called “Tabitha”. (http://layniewear.wordpress.com/2008/06/05/its-open-come-say-hi)
– The duo over at Digital Dragon Designs created a wide assortment just for the expo: poses, shoes, lingerie, babydoll tops, dresses, jewelry…oh my, so much to look at! (http://digitaldragondesigns.blogspot.com)
– Blaze brings all his latest releases to the expo, including never before released colors of “Sonatina”, a cute mini dress. (http://web.mac.com/blazecolumbia/Blaze/BlazeBlog/BlazeBlog.html)
– Dove Swanson, pose-r (lol!) over at Long Awkward Pose, brings to the expo a limited edition pose set, exclusively for the expo only. (http://lapsl.blogspot.com)
And that’s only a taste, kids. I hope to see everyone on Saturday!!!!
~*~ Aly ~*~
4 Comments »
- Alysha's Purple Passion Month
- Cera's Closet Combos (CCC)
- Cool Moments
- Fresh Off the Blogs
- Friends & Family
- Hit Lists
- Holiday Savings & Sales
- In Search of Missing Designers
- Monthly Wrap-Up
- New Blog Stuff
- Opinion Poll of the Week
- Places to Go
- Plurky Blogger Challenge
- Random Ramblings & Thoughts
- Recent Items
- Second Life Woes
- Shoe Fair 2010
- SL Athena's Cup
- SLRFL Events & Announcements
- Where to Play