FRESH OFF THE BLOGS: Can I Eat My Fashion?
I just want to start off by thanking everyone who commented on my SL Pricing post. It was a lot of good info and opinions. So danke danke danke!! :o)
Reminder that this is the last weekend for the Shoe Expo (http://phoenixchapman.com/shoefair), the Lingerie & Beachwear Expo (http://vanityuniverse.wordpress.com), and the Bridal Expo (http://2008bridalexposl.weebly.com). So if you still have money left *counts hers desperately*, now would be the time to head down to these expos if you haven’t already.
And I know I still owe you all some posts (damn RL). As I’m home all weekend, my little bloggy fingers should be very busy. So keep your eyes peeled.
This week, there were a lot of fashion yummies (hence the title!). Take a look:
– I’m convinced Janie designs in her sleep. She released sooooooooooo much this week. And it’s soooooooooooooo yummy. Just….just…..just look here!! (http://mischief-maker.blogspot.com)
– DoC graces us with “Reyka”, yumminess in colors and layers, for the gals and the guys. Thank you DoC!! (http://dedesigning.com/blog)
– Maitreya produced sculpted yummies, named “Frenzy”. They are slingback, peep toe heels, and they look good enough to eat!! (http://sl-maitreya.blogspot.com)
– Yummy sale! Zaara is putting her earlier designs on sale, as much as 50%! No end date as of yet, so get it while it’s good! (http://zaarakohime.blogspot.com)
– My girlie Lexi created delicious yummies for us girlies (and I guess us girlies’ guys lol!) this week. Among them, “Cheeky” skirt sets (need I explain?), creative “Gutter Glam”, and pretty pretty “Animal Instinct”. I lubs her! (http://stellar-designs.blogspot.com)
– Unless you’ve been lost in the refrigerator lately, you know that Gurl 6 gives us “specials” in hair packs almost every day. But they only last a day! Today’s (Friday) is Fifi…and she’s lickable! (http://gurl6.blogspot.com)
– Another girlie of mine is Ravenlynn at LVS. And she made…………..melting, delicious, yummy bikinis. Like bewbalicious kinis. Me want NOW! (http://liquidvelvetstudios.blogspot.com)
– Need some edible accessories in the mix. You NEED to check out PERSONA’s new jewelry line. Wood, metal, oh my goodness…I am loving them! (http://personasblog.blogspot.com)
Keep cool and fashionable kiddies!
~*~ Aly ~*~
No comments yet.
- Alysha's Purple Passion Month
- Cera's Closet Combos (CCC)
- Cool Moments
- Fresh Off the Blogs
- Friends & Family
- Hit Lists
- Holiday Savings & Sales
- In Search of Missing Designers
- Monthly Wrap-Up
- New Blog Stuff
- Opinion Poll of the Week
- Places to Go
- Plurky Blogger Challenge
- Random Ramblings & Thoughts
- Recent Items
- Second Life Woes
- Shoe Fair 2010
- SL Athena's Cup
- SLRFL Events & Announcements
- Where to Play